Here comes the new version of OkayCMS.
A detailed list of changes in this version is presented below:
The most important change in this version.
We added filters to all catalogs on the site and equalized them in functionality.
Partially redesigned classes related to the functionality of filters, category controllers, brands and products.
Removed Bestsellers and Discounted pages.
Added linking through categories in directories.
Added support for search by word in all directories, fixed problems with displaying kopecks in the filter by price even if the price is turned off.
Fixed the situation when, in some cases, when filtering two or more properties, the pagination pages of the results of such filtering turned out to be open for indexing 1
Added new variables to SEO filters
Added Frontend and Backend validation for cart fields in Novaposhta module. Also improved the search for cities with special characters in the name.
We made it possible to upload images in webp format and use them.
So that the authorized user does not have to enter his data into the form, now his data is immediately substituted into the quick order form
We added information about the selected delivery method to the letters to the admin and the buyer.
Added the ability to filter products by properties in the admin panel. A new button has been added to the properties page, clicking on which will display all products that have the selected property.
Added a last name to the export of orders in Integration1C according to a comment from forum
Added all standard email messages to the admin panel menu for debugging letters and their convenient layout
Added pagination by property values to the synonyms page, because with a large number of synonyms there were problems when saving page
Merged two tpls into one new one, thus reducing the amount of code and simplifying the understanding of the structure of the system
We refactored the code and translations in the system, added comments, removed unused code.
Implemented loading an image from a remote resource via curl. one hundred
Added a method that is executed before all controller methods
We refactored the BackendOrdersHelper class. We made the helper less thick and more focused on working with the essence of the order.
Made multilingual information about the license agreement in the admin. panels.
Fixed a bug related to removing the discount when resaving the order.
We fixed an issue where the collapse/expand filters buttons did not work correctly if lazy loading of filters was enabled.
Fixed a phone validation error, due to which an error was sometimes displayed incorrectly when the phone number was entered incorrectly in the form
Fixed assigning a variable with the id of the new mail module, because if the order was new, then the extension did not work.
Fixed work with translations in the Date plugin so that the date is correctly displayed in words in blog
Fixed a bug that occurred when using a plugin with a tpl fetch of one module in another module.
Fixed an issue where some jpg images could not be loaded via TinyMCE
Fixed a bug with inserting files through module.json
Fixed an issue where a duplicate homepage could be opened from a link with a space at the end
Fixed counting the number of characters in the meta_title and meta_description fields when copy-pasting into these fields when editing pages from a phone
We made it possible for modules to change the product before it is assembled for a specific template.
Added exception handling when executing the main controller.
Removed the currency rubles from the system by default.
Removed Russian payment methods that were built into the system by default
Removed the Russian flag from the system
Скачать новую версию можно по ссылке архив с изменениями по сравнению с 4.2.1 по ссылке Также вы можете написать через раздел "Техподдержка" или через форму на странице "Поддержка" для заказа обновления силами наших специалистов.