This version is more technical, a lot of work has been done in it that is needed for the convenience of developers and quite a few things that end users will need. But to do this work was very important for the future development of the system and for a more correct description of the documentation for the system, which we are dealing with.
Internet commerce is in great demand today - this applies equally to both buyers and sales companies. One of the most popular groups of goods today can rightfully be called auto parts. Millions of dollars worth of purchases are made on the auto parts market literally every day, so by developing your own Internet business in this sector, you can count on stable profits and prosperity.
At all times, bags have been a very popular product, modern society has not changed in this matter. Today, this accessory is purchased for themselves by people of all ages and social status: men, women and children, the elderly and young - all of them can potentially become customers of an online bag store. Of course, this product is not in short supply, it can be bought in many stores and on street layouts. However, the statistics unambiguously indicate an increase in Internet sales. Therefore, if today you start creating and promoting your own online store selling bags, it will be a powerful investment in the future. Having made the decision to create an online bag store, you can count on a positive result for the following reasons:
What's included in OkayCMS version 3.1.1
- Banner groups now have the ability to set their own individual shortcode, and not use the name suggested by the system - Update the price slider script - Phones are more clearly displayed in the layout of the mobile version - Improved display of TinyMCE in full screen mode - Improved display of videos inserted into the description in categories - Improved displaying a drop-down list of categories when moving products to another category in the admin panel - A bit more
OkayCMS 3.1.0 released
There were quite a few changes, mostly of a technical nature. But so far we have done 80% of what we wanted from modularity. In the coming week, we will do a voluminous, but not too complicated work on modularity, and at the same time we are preparing documentation so that site developers would understand how to make modules for the new version now.
What's included in OkayCMS 3.0.4
- Moved 1C settings from the "Orders" - "Order settings" section to the 1C integration module
- Fixed a bug with binding properties to a product not from the main category, but from the one that is higher in the list when adding an additional category to the product
- Improved sending emails via SMTP
- Fixed the work of the upload module in GoogleMerchant
- Fixed the logic of the selection of all products on the page / all-products
- Fixed creating a new property on the property page
At the moment, the system implements the basis for modularity, but there are no different types of modules, there is no opportunity to create certain "types" of modules and it is not clear how to work with this. Therefore, the main goals for the next few sprints are the expansion of the modularity functionality, which will entail the expansion of the number of modules in the standard version, and the expansion of opportunities for developers, writing documentation on the system so that developers understand how to use these correctly and speed up the work of the client part of the system.
Marketers love to talk about the importance of a brand, bring up examples of famous logos from successful companies and persuade them to create a corporate identity right now. We will do this too. But before talking about the need to create a brand, let's just remember how it works in real situations. Why do we overpay so often and seemingly naively? First of all, for your confidence in what you buy without unnecessary advice and feedback. Any product can be of high quality. But a logo with a wealthy history and many fans inspires trust in a product or service. Such a product tells the consumer that if he reaches for the counter for it, he will not waste money, but will take something really worthwhile. What makes a good, but not branded product on the same counter at that time? He is silent